Sunday, November 20, 2022

why should we hire you?


Answers for why should we hire you

Sample answer 1-
I am interested in a new challenge and an opportunity to use my technical skills and experience in a different capacity than I have in the past. This position seemed like an excellent match for my skills and experience and I am not able to fully utilize them in my present job.

Sample answer 2-
Sir, that is the good question you asked me, If you will give me opportunity to work in your company at this post I think that, by using my skills and knowledge I will play an important role in the upliftment of your company and I will prove it. I am quick learner and very honest with my work surely Sir, one day you will feel proud for appointing me here.

Sample answer 3-
I am a focused, goal oriented and hardworking person. Given an opportunity I believe I can utilize my experience and expertise for the betterment of the company and myself too, thereby making it a mutually beneficial relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Duties and Responsibilities of F & B Staff

  Defined duties and responsibilities for every profile in the industry helps people to understand their role and provides clarity about the...