Saturday, November 12, 2022

introduction format 2

 SELF-INTRODUCTION COMPREHENSIVE EXAMPLE

19,038 Introduction Stock Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime


"Good morning/Afternoon Sir/Ma'am.
Thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity to introduce myself to you. I am............(Your Name). We are five members in my family including me, I am from...... ( Your place)

I have done my schooling from...... ( Your school name)
My strengths are my analytical approach, my human touch to the situations, my appreciable communication, and presentation skills. I believe in being realistic.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with friends, sometimes cooking, listening to music, doing drama, reading, traveling, and playing outdoor sports.
Thank you. If you have any specific questions, please ask, I will be glad to answer that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Duties and Responsibilities of F & B Staff

  Defined duties and responsibilities for every profile in the industry helps people to understand their role and provides clarity about the...